- 1/3 cup Brandy (Grand Marnier/Cognac/Williams etc.)
- 1/3 cup white crème de cacao
- 3 tbsp. 33-36% whipping cream
- 3 tbsp. milk (2% or whole)
- 1/3 cup couverture Bittersweet Chocolate Morsels
- Chocolate Shavings (optional)
- Roughly chop bittersweet morsels and place in a heat proof bowl
- On a stovetop, warm the cream and milk to approximately 80 degrees C while stirring to avoid scalding.
- Pour warm milk over the chocolate and mix together with a spatula, taking time and care to combine the milk and the chocolate fully.
- In a shaker with ice, add the brandy and crème de cacao, then pour in the chocolate mixture.
- Shake, strain and pour into a chilled martini glasses. For added drama, rim the martini glasses with chocolate shavings. First, dip the rim into a simple syrup (one part sugar and one part water) and then gently dip into a plate of chocolate shavings.