- All products are final sale.
- We can not accept product returns or exchanges. This policy is part of our internal food handling controls to prevent potential risks to food safety.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged or returned for cash, credit, or cheque.
- If we've made a mistake, like a manufacturer's defect, then we'll make it right.
The Cococo team takes great joy and care in making chocolates for you and the lucky recipient who receives them as a gift. All chocolate products are guaranteed to be in good condition before leaving our care. All packages are shipped directly from our chocolate factory in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Cococo Chocolatiers is not responsible for shipping delays and/or delivery issues including loss, theft, breakage, and/or damage caused by third parties like FedEx, local couriers, or Canada Post.
What do I do if my package is lost or damaged?
If your order is damaged or lost during transit by FedEx, we would like to know about it. Please send us an email at CustomerService@CococoInc.com with your order number and we will help track your order and contact FedEx with your shipping complaint for resolution.
If your order is damaged during shipping please send us an email within 5 days of delivery at CustomerService@CococoInc.com providing photographs of the product and saving all packaging materials and damaged goods until the investigation is concluded.
What do I do if the chocolate product doesn't meet my expectations?
The Cococo team takes great joy and care in making chocolates for you and the lucky recipient who receives them as a gift. We want our customers to be happy.
Our products are perishable (made with real cream and butter), temperature-sensitive, and do not contain any artificial preservatives. Please take care in the storage of your chocolates.
If you feel your chocolate is in some way disappointing, we want to help make it right. Please send us an email within 5 days of purchase to CustomerService@CococoInc.com and:
- tell us where and when you purchased,
- the batch code and best before date on the packaging,
- the reason you are dissatisfied, and
- provide photographs of the product, saving all packaging materials for our investigation.
In rare circumstances where the best resolution is a full refund, the customer must return the product to us at the address below before the refund will be issued:
2320 2nd Avenue SE
Calgary AB Canada