April 02, 2023
Easy Chocolate Lollipops
A fun chocolate craft for the whole family 😊
Makes 6 lollies
- 8oz (about 1 cup) Cococo’s couverture chocolate drops or chopped milk couverture chocolate. Use Ruby Couverture if you’d like pink lollies.
- Edible decorations of your choice like icing, sprinkles, chopped candies, or contrasting coloured chocolate like white chocolate.
- Heat proof bowl(s) and spatula.
- Paper straws or wooden popsicle sticks
- Tray or board lined with parchment.
- Roughly chop chocolate morsels and place in a microwave safe bowl. If you are using more than one kind of chocolate, use separate bowls.
- In 30 second increments, warm the chocolate in the microwave and stir thoroughly each time, scraping sides of the bowl with the spatula. When chocolate is mostly melted, reduce the microwave time to 15 second increments and stir well until chocolate is fully melted.
- Using a teaspoon, drop chocolate onto the parchment, smoothing edges as necessary.
- Place top of paper straw or popsicle stick on melted chocolate about 1/3 of the way from the bottom. Press gently to secure.
- Working quickly before the chocolate sets, add your decorations. Let chocolate fully set before enjoying your lolly, about 10 min.
Happy Easter from all of us at Cococo!