Effective March 13, 2020 we have suspended our Donations Program
Cococo's name means Chocolate Together, and one of our core values is community. We have been supporting impactful community organizations since 2011, and since that time we have donated more than $100,000 worth of chocolate to benefit the people and programs of organizations big and small.
We focus our giving towards charities that specifically support children and womens' health and educational programs. If your request is not aligned with our giving focus, you may still apply, however the chances of the donation being accepted are more unlikely.
Our decision to support women and children's charity programs in our local markets links to our strong commitment to sustainability practices in West Africa, specifically where cocoa sustainability practices have a positive impact upon challenges many women and children face there, relating to poverty and child labour. There are more than 2 million small family farms in West Africa, many of them owned and farmed by women.
• We support our local communities, our stores, and our employees.
• We give preference towards registered charities that specifically support women and children.
• We support local registered charities whose impact is measurable and as immediate as possible.
• We only consider requests that have been received in a timely manner (30 days in advance of event)
• We only consider requests that have filled out the required Acrobat PDF online donation request form and supplied us with supporting documents to help us make impactful decisions.
How to Apply
PLEASE NOTE: EFFECTIVE MARCH 13, 2020 WE HAVE SUSPENDED DONATION APPLICATIONS FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.