Fondue for you and your favourite person :)
All you need:
• 200g (about a cup) semisweet couverture chocolate drops or morsels (or use half milk chocolate)
• For dipping, your choice of: strawberries / pineapple apple / banana / dried mango / oatmeal cookies / ladyfingers / pretzel sticks / marshmallows
• Optional flavours to add to the melted chocolate:
Boozy fondue: 1tbsp of Baileys Irish cream, Amaretto, Kirsch, or Grand Marnier,
Mexican Spice fondue: 1/4 tsp (or to taste) of cinnamon and ancho chili powder
Peppermint fondue: 1/2 tsp (or to taste) of peppermint oil
All you do is:
1. Place chocolate drops or morsels in a microwave safe bowl. In 15 second increments, warm the chocolate in the microwave and stir thoroughly each time.
It will not take long to completely melt couverture chocolate — do not overheat, otherwise your chocolate may burn.
2. If you are adding flavours, add them to the melted chocolate and stir to completely combine.
3. Transfer to a ramekin or small wide-lidded bowl.
4. Dip your favourite fruits or biscuits (or fingers) into the delicious melted chocolate.
Left over fondue (if there is any) can be reheated and enjoyed again.