Toast to the smooth flavours of coffee and chocolate in this yummy martini cocktail.
- 4 oz. brewed coffee (decaf optional)
- 1 oz. Creme de Cacao
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- 1 oz. Dark Rum
- 1/2 oz. Vermouth
- 1 tsp Dutched cocoa powder or Natural cocoa powder
- Ice for shaking
- Optional – Dark Chocolate Shavings or Milk Chocolate Shavings
- If rimming glass with Cococo Chocolatiers Chocolate Shavings, go ahead and do so first. (Hint: use a bit of light corn syrup to help the shavings to stay in place)
- Combine coffee, liquors and spirits in cocktail shaker.
- Add Cococo Chocolatiers Dutched Process Cocoa Powder or Natural Cocoa Powder in the cocktail shaker.
- Add cubes of ice, place lid on shaker and shake well.
- Using bar strainer, pour 2 Cococoffee Martinis into prepped glassware.
- Decide if your evening at home is black dress or fluffy slippers. Cheers!
Thanks to Stacey and Meg at CutCooking.com for this recipe.
Download this recipe as a pdf
simply print the pdf from your desktop or mobile device