October 22, 2021
Dark Chocolate Vegan Nut Bark
- 8 oz (1 cup) couverture Semisweet chocolate, chopped into chunks
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Assorted inclusions of your choice – walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts, slivered almonds, pepitas. You can also add dried berries or fruit (cherries, cranberries, apricots)
- In a microwave-safe bowl at 30 second increments, melt the semissweet couverture chocolate with the coconut oil.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted and combined.
- Pour in your choice of nut inclusions and/or fruit. Stir to coat with melted chocolate.
- Cover a tray with parchment paper.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly on tray using a spatula.
- Let set at room temperature for at least 2 hours (if you're in a rush, put in the fridge or freezer to cool). Once firm, break into chunks.