- 4 oz (1/2 cup) couverture Semisweet chocolate
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) Ruby cacao, chopped into chunks
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Assorted toppings of your choice – slivered almonds, pepitas, hazelnuts, dried berries (cherries, cranberries), dried apricots
- In a microwave-safe bowl at 30 second increments, melt 4 oz semi-sweet couverture chocolate with the coconut oil. Do not melt the Ruby,
- Stir until completely mixed.
- Cover a tray with parchment paper.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly on tray using a spatula.
- Sprinkle with the toppings of your choice (like chopped or whole pistachios, dried berries (cherries, cranberries), candied orange or lemon peel)
- Sprinkle the chopped Ruby over top.
- Let set at room temperature for at least 2 hours (if you're in a rush, put in the fridge or freezer to cool). Once firm, break into chunks.
Download this recipe as a pdf
simply print the pdf from your desktop or mobile device